Piotr Jeziorowski a.k.a 'Gangster' is an internationally recognized and awarded street dancer who is open to new challenges. He started his career as a dancer in 2006. He has judged and participated as a contestant in many dance competitions in Poland as well as in other European countries. As a versatile dancer he has the knowledge of a broad range of dance styles, however, he is absolutely devoted to Punking/Whacking (in its many forms). He has been a dance instructor since 2010. During this time he gave his classes at numerous events and workshops in Europe. Gangster is an enthusiastic person with a positive attitude and desire to share his passion for dancing with others. Talent alone is not enough to be a professional dancer therefore Gangster combines his genuine passion for dance with hard work to maintain body awareness and control. Due to his strive for continuous improvement he constantly takes part in dance workshops and events which are a perfect environment not only for further development of his skills but also for exchange of ideas with other artists.
Gangster, considered as an outstanding Whacker in Europe, keeps on challenging himself with new goals and new responsibilities, i.e.:
- Representative of Poland in european dance competition
- Representative and co-creator of The International House of Aritstic Punking
- Founder and owner of Polish Waacking Generation
- Co-organizer of project "Polish Waacking"
- He promotes the name Punking/Whacking/Posing in Europe
- He cooperates with an artist Viktor Manoel, who considers him as his right-hand now
- Author of the first polish article about Punking/Whacking/Posing „The silent voice of Whack-ing” and its whole history, sources, inspirations, evolution, current situation and trends
- Creator of G Force DanceFit training program
His dance skills include: Punking (Whacking), Hip Hop, House, Afro-House, Voguing.